This is a lightweight parka in sporty chic. The torso, sleeves and shoulders are cut loosely. The casual look is rounded off by the oversized hood. The shirt-like slits at the sides let the legs appear in their full length. The linen material gives the short parka its summery look. The PU coating on the inside makes the material wind-resistant and protects against light rain.
- Large hood with attached drawstring
- Side pocket with flap and button
- Copper-coloured matching YKK zip with press stud fastening
- LC Zipper Pendant with Rubber Print
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Push button for adjusting the hand width
- Ventilation eyelets under the arm
- Taped seams
- LangerChen 'Ton sur Ton' logo under left pocket
Summery, light material with characteristic linen structure.
- OUTSIDE: 100% organic linen - Certified with Organic Content Standard100. (OCS 100) We use organic linen. The hydrophobic finish is PFC-free.
- INSIDE: Polyurethane coating
- PFC-free, water repellent finish
Certified with Organic Content Standard Blended. (OCS Blended)
Can be delicately washed at 30°C. Close the zip and the buttons of the jacket. Select the lowest spin cycle, wash the parka separately and use mild detergent. Hang on a hanger to dry.